Sule is a clinical research professional.
She is a medical doctor pursued a Master’s degree of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.
As a young alumni, she first joined Merck Frost Centre in Canada and trained on clinical research in a place where research is the utmost priority. Throughout her career Sule held several research positions in different pharmaceutical companies international CROs including but not limited to ;
- Clinical Research Manager at MSD,
- Medical Manager and Clinical Research Manager at Abbott Laboratories,
- Country Manager at Ingenix
- International Project Manager at i3 Research,
- Head of Clinical Management in Lundbeck,
Sule is the founder of MENE RESEARCH, a contract research organization operating in Turkey which was established in 2002 (www.meneresearch.com) later on evolved to be Mene Health Group.
She also held several position in Not-For-Profit Organizations such as
- •Founding member and the Board Member of the Association of Clinical Research in Turkey in 2006,
- •Life Sciences Committee Co-chair, Licensing Executives Society (www.les- turkey.org) .
She has also won the thropy of “Turkey’s Woman Entrepreneur of the Year award” in 2016.